The Sinai Hospital Auxiliary is a non-profit, volunteer organization whose values are based on the Jewish heritage of Sinai Hospital.
The mission of the Auxiliary is to promote healthy relations between Sinai and its community, to reach out through educational initiatives and hospital programs and to provide financial support.
The Sinai Hospital Auxiliary is committed to serving the members of the Sinai community, the patients and their families.
What we do
- Impact - Our newsletter available online
- Hand-knitted caps for newborns
- Pediatric recreation and comfort toys
- Major gifts for hospital construction, equipment and renovation
- Annual support for research and education projects: Infectious diseases, surgery research, and OB/GYN research
- Heart Center - Coughing pillows
- Hospitality cart
- Baby closet - Essential items to support families in need
- First grader program - Youngsters get an introduction to the hospital
- Siblings are special program
- Resident's bags
- Holiday observances
How we do it
- Newborn services- Baby photos, baby bracelets and decorative birth certificates
- Volunteer support for fundraising and programming
- Gift cards - As a convenience, we can write, address and mail the cards for you
- Auxiliary membership dues are our primary source of revenue
- Vendor sales
We need you
Please join the members of the Auxiliary and be an essential part of Sinai Hospital. Your volunteer and financial support is vital to our organization. Members receive priority invitations to main events and fundraisers, and receive the Impact newsletter. For more information, please contact us.
Sinai Hospital Auxiliary
2401 West Belvedere Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215-5271
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org